Flu season is almost upon us, here are a few things that you should be aware of before you come into the surgery for your vaccinations.
- The surgery will be sending out your appointments so there will be no need for you to call in to arrange.
- Patients that are set up for the SMS texting service will receive their appointments by SMS.
- Patients that have not been set up for SMS texting service will receive their appointments by letter.
- You can also cancel/rebook your appointment by using the patient online services. Please note if you cancel your appointment via the patient online services you will be automatically placed back on the waiting list (please see below point to decline flu vaccination). Please rebook your flu vaccine in the appropriate clinic to your age group - this is highlighted in the column titles "session type". See point below if you wish to decline the flu vaccine.
- If the appointment you have been sent is inconvenient then please call the surgery on 01279 603 180 (option 2) after 11 am to rearrange.
- If you decline the flu vaccination then please either complete the slip on your appointment letter and return it to the surgery or speak to a member of our office team on 01279 603 180 (option 4) after 11am.
- When you come in for your appointment please remove jackets and ensure you have your arms free of clothing, to avoid delays.